Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Begining

I've been thinking about doing a blog for a long time as you can tell by the fact I first set this up a few years ago.  I am a person who likes to have things all thought out before I do something which often leads to a bad case of procrastination, if I don't have a set plan I put it off until I think I have it figured out.  

One thing some people tell me is at the beginning of a new year they choose a word that reminds them of what they want to accomplish in the next year. These aren't New Years resolutions like I'm going to loose 10 lbs but more like goals to improve ones self.  I like this idea but haven't thought of a "single" word that works for me so I've decided to go with "just do it".  I've been told this by more than one person and I think it is something I need to do more often.  As I mentioned before I like to have a plan and I make mental lists continually, as I visualize something in my mind; if it doesn't meet my expectations I change it over and over. This blog is an example of that. I've wanted to do one so I could keep a journal of things I've done and ideas of what I'd like to do but am not sure of how to add pictures and customize it to look like I want so kept putting it off.  Today I decided "just do it" so here goes ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment